KEEPING ACCOUNTING AND TAX BOOKS
Our clients include commercial law companies, foundations, associations, representative offices of foreign entities, public benefit organizations obliged to keep accounting books in accordance with the Accounting Act and detailed regulations, as well as income and expense books.
All reports and statements for clients can be in English or Italian.
As part of our ongoing accounting services we offer:
- accounting services related to the commencement of operations in Poland (including those for foreigners and companies with foreign capital), including notification and updating activities;
- current maintenance of accounting and tax books;
- preparation of monthly tax returns and required statistical reports;
- preparing reports and analyses for the Management Board;
- preparing consolidation reports and statements in accordance with the standards adopted by the Client;
- assistance in the event of tax controls.
We also offer a range of services supporting the functioning of internal accounting and controlling departments:
- the introduction of a management accounting system;
- the introduction of an internal control system;
- the assistance in the selection and implementation of the accounting system;
- reviews of accounting records;
- reviews of accounting procedures;
- assistance and cooperation with client controlling departments
Internal audit services
- ad hoc assistance for employees of accounting departments (accounting emergency services);
- constant supervision over the bookkeeping kept by the Clients and regular reporting for the benefit of the Management Board or other authorized persons;
- specialist training for employees of accounting and controlling departments.