AUDITS AND REVIEWS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND OTHER ASSURANCE SERVICES
The audit order for the financial statements is always carried out by the team under the supervision of an experienced statutory auditor.
Our approach to auditing financial statements has been developed in such a way as to adapt to the specific nature of the Client's business and the specific requirements of the financial reporting used by the Client.
All reports and statements for clients can be in English or Italian.
We also offer other attestation services, in particular:
- audit of consolidation packages prepared in accordance with IAS/IFRS;
- due diligence research;
- court reports that the client may use in the taking of evidence before the common courts;
- providing opinions on valuation of shares and valuation of shares in joint-stock and limited liability companies;
- audit of the reports of the founders of a joint-stock company;
- valuation of shares;
- audit of contributions in kind;
- audit of plans for mergers, divisions and transformations of commercial companies.
In addition, we provide other attestation services under detailed procedures agreed with clients.